Since I'm back on with Tiger on the ole G4, I am trying to make the best utilization of this tool.
I am using the Blogger widget, and i don't know how well it's going to do. We will see how well it works.
I am making a spicy roast, which will likely be a barbacoa type beef for soft tacos. Should be good, but we'll see. Spicy...at least.
I got to see my next child today in a sonogram, which was pretty cool. Actually, saying it was pretty cool kind of diminishes it. It was awesome. Though it was not the "hi-rez' sonogram, it still allowed me to see little feet and little hands, heart, spine, eyes, and nose. Mrs. Scott is still on a bedrest commission, but her vitals were trending upwards, and that's a good thing.
Last week we were summoned to the hospital because her vitals were not well. So, the turnaround is welcome and pleases me a great deal.
The boys are bored, because we home-school, and the teacher can't really leave the home. Our friends, family and neighbors have been very kind in watching the boys and occupying them while DS goes back and forth between the doctor and home.
I am doing fine, and work is going well. I still grapple the same monoliths, but don't we all?
I'll let you know how the tacos turn out, and if they're tasty, I'll publish the recipe.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment