Today was a great day.
I did a lot of tending to the house. ended up getting all of the Christmas decorations put up in the attic.
I was reading through my Facebook friends and came across my sister's post, making reference to being critical of ourselves even though God's lovs is entirely pure and whole and unending.
So, I thought about it today. A lot. I thought about Haiti and America and politics and left and right and rep and dem, and here is what I cam up with:
http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/?passage=1+Thessalonians+5%3A11
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
So, I think that we should spend more time encouraging each other. The Body of Christ has a lot of different people out there with a lot of different ways of expressing their faith. I think we should spend more time encouraging each other and building each other up. Sometime that involves correction and confrontation, but it's always done in love and out of respect for God's word. Lisa - I hope I encouraged you!
I commented on some people using bad grammar early last week, and got a lot of cheers and some jeers, but it was not terribly encouraging. Sorry about that. I get caught up in the moment, too. :-)
With that said, I hope that everyone has a great week. We have one more visit to the doctor tomorrow, and Desiree is really hoping that the Doctor gives her the ok to just go ahead to the hospital.
Thanks for everyone's encouragement!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment