Well, there has been plenty of up and down. Have to get up to go to the potty. Always fun, and I need not expound on that any further. I am working on a book, which has been quite enjoyable..."The Christian Atheist". I posted about it before, but I recommend it. It is a very good look at many contemporary Christians who believe in God, but do not let their lights shine in that manner.
There has been lots of time with my cat, Smokey; simply because he has 100% access to me...on my feet...only chest....on the back of the couch. He is always there. I feel like Sting's subject in "Every breath you take". I have played a couple of video games. We rented Super Mario Bros. WII so all 4 of us can play. Its been interesting so far. Charlie has picked up on it with relative ease, and Matt...not so much. But its worth the rental price to watch him try.
Physical Therapy has been interesting and frustrating. I have no problem dorsi planting (push down with my toe) my foot, but I cannot dorsi flex at all (pull up with my toe). It will come eventually. It hasn't really sunk in that the functionality may not be the same as it was before the surgery, but like the sensory part, that will come too. I am still thankful that my surgeon was so skilled that he was able to get it out. Amazing,
I'm watching the Lakers (Pau Gasol, namely) receive copious amounts of home cooking. Hopefully the Mavs will receive the same treatment in an hour or so.
So that's it. If this blog entry was boring to read, it's been about the same to experience. I hope everyone has a great week. The cat is staring at me again

No comments:
Post a Comment