I am really, really grateful to everyone and their treatment of our
family over the past 24 days.
September rolled in with a horrible clatter and I hope that no one
should ever have to experience it. Unfortunately, at some point, we
will all have to. I don't have te answers on how to grieve or how to
hold your wife while her heart breaks, but I know that having really,
really great friends and family makes everything not lose all if it's
color.
Thank you to our dear friends who brought us meals. Lord knows I have
the greatest of intentions on mailing out thank you cards.
Thank you to great friends who supported us with calls and with
prayers. The blessing of your kindness was like an invisible net that
kept us from falling. It was truly and tangibly felt. We can't thank
you enough.
Thank you to everyone for not being offended that I disseminated
information through Twitter and Facebook. That was the simplest way
to get information out to a large group of people and it was
convenient and easy when we had to circle the wagons.
Thank you to our family who held us when we cried. You are never
forgotten. Just remember that we are always here when you go through
valleys.
We love you and pray that God will make your life richer with friends
as he has given us. We are not only grateful, but we are truly, truly
blessed.
Blessings and Love to you all.
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment